Suitable For Ford Ranger PX2/3 XLT Dual Cab June 2015-Present Ute ClipOn Tonneau Cover
Our tonneau covers are Designed to keep your Ute load and tools out of sight from potential thieves. Protecting your cargo from the harsh Australian weather, and also help to keep your load secure while driving.
Designed and manufactured at our premises in Kilsyth Victoria. They are developed from premium grade, Rip-Stop, PVC tonneau material (black in colour).
This material is lightweight but incredibly strong; it will not crack or shrink from U.V or temperature
No external drilling and riveting is required. All drilling and riveting is internal to the vehicle tub ensuring a neat, sleek and modern look tonneau cover.
Hidden stretch cord system underneath the tonneau also accommodates for a higher load that traditional bunji style cover cannot provide.
- Lightweight but incredibly strong 700gsm PVC material
- Rip-Stop reinforced (Tear resistant)
- 100% waterproof Material
- Will not Shrink or Stretch
- U.V and Fade resistant
- Drilling required on the inside part of the tub only
- Anti-crack, U.V resistant Plastic clip extrusion sewn Underneath the tonneau Cover
- Hidden stretch cord system to compensate for higher than normal Ute loads
- Velcro tabs surround the outside of the Sports bars for a neater look
- Tailor-Made and computer cut to fit your Ute exactly
- CNC Milled and Drilled machine cut aluminium
- Complete fitting kit and instructions supplied
Why Choose Us…
Our companies’ mission statement is to deliver the highest quality and longest lasting products on the market today
Ute Covers Direct constantly strive to improve our products, with attention to design innovation, material quality and process refinement. Our team is passionate about creating Australian made products that are made to last.
We pay attention to the finer details in all our products that we believe our competitors just simply overlook.
What we do different to the rest…
- 25mm wide release tabs (provides extra strength and longer lasting)
- Extra Strong Stainless steel rivets (not aluminum rivets like other brands)
- 2 Support bars are included (provides better water run-off then only 1 bar allows)
- Our Bow support bars are coated in Gold Passivate (provide better rust protection)
- The Grub screws on the Bow Support bars are re-enforced (to minimize over tightening)
- Australian Made, tough Aluminium (adds protection to your Ute tub from accidental damage caused by impact)
- CNC machine cut and pre-drilled Aluminum brackets (to provide easier installation for the DIY)
- Neoprene rubber on Aluminium Brackets (protect the tub paint from abrasion)
- Registered with the Australian Made Organization
- 30 Day money back guarantee
- Three year warranty
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Freight Tracking number provided once shipped
- 1x Ford Ranger PX2 XLT MKII Dual Cab Ute ClipOn Tonneau Cover
- 26 x Stainless Steel Rivets
- 1x Rope track
- 2x Side Rails – Left
- 2x Side Rails – Right
- 1x Tailgate Rail
- 4x Bar Brackets
- 2x Universal Support Bar Kit
- 2x Support Bar Coverall
- 1x Instructions
- 1x Three Year Warranty Card
- A Aluminium Rope Track (C-Channel) is supplied. It is riveted at the front of the tub, the front of the Tonneau then just slides into the (C-Channel) Track.
- The supplied right-angled Aluminium brackets are then internally riveted on to the tub in the pre-drilled locations.
- Ensuring it is centred and fully covers the tub, Neatly spread the tonneau cover over the support bars. Now use the finger loops to pull the cover’s plastic strip over the edge of the tailgate tonneau rail.
- Push down with your hands to smooth the rear strip into place along the edge of the rail. Once the rear is attached repeat along the sides.
This tonneau cover is tailored-made to fit the Ford Ranger PX2 XLT MKII Dual Cab Ute (as pictured)
Please note: Only Compatible for Utes with…
- Under-rail tub liners or No tub liners (Not Over the Top Liners)
- factory style-side Dual Cab tubs (Not Trays)
- Factory Fitted Ford XLT Sports-bars (as pictured)
- Build Date Between (June 2015 TO Present) ONLY